Friday, October 4, 2013

Memordandum- Sam Harris

         A clam lives in depth range of 40-140 meters and 130-4593 feet. They are only in the south Pacific about seven days sailing from the closest port. the breeding cycle is at night and lasts 4-6 hours.



          To study a clam underwater I would need an oxygen tank to breathe. goggles would be necessary to see the clams underwater. On the boat above water. I would collect my data and information about the clams. I would have a life boat for emergency's. I would also have a rope to the off at the dock or somewhere. I would would have it to save someone too if they need help. I would need other people to help study the clams and for supervision. lastly, I would need seven days worth of food and drinks to survive out there on the boat. With all my supplies I am ready to start my journey studying clams and learning new things about them. I have all the equipment and food supplies I need to make it out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment